1. This is an application to learn Japanese effectively through other languages including English, Thai.
2. There is no guarantee for the accuracy of any vocabulary, grammar, or audio content in any language within the app (Including Japanese, Thai or English).
3. The intellectual property rights of this application’s content and data belong to the administrator.
4. This application may have some changes, interruptions, or stops without any notice.
5. The user’s learning history data in this application may disappear unexpectedly.
6. This application will collect personal information of users for purposes which are described below. In addition, in case the use of personal information is beyond the original purposes, we will contact the user via email or
another method. If the user does not agree with the use of his/her personal information, we will stop using it.
① For authentication when users are logging in.
② For collecting and analyzing data which is essential for improvement and development of this application or other affiliated learning services.
③ For using this application's learning data for a third party's service (The user shall be deemed to have accepted the use of his/her learning data by the third party when he/she provides the User Code set by this application).
7. The administrator will not be responsible for any damage to the user due to using this application.
8. Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms of Service by using this application.
10. User data deletion request
You may request that we delete the personal information that we’ve collected from or about you. We have two options for you.
a) You can contact us to request deletion data.
We will respond to your deletion requests within 30 days unless we require additional time, in which case we will let you know.
To contact our support service, please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) If you use Facebook flatform to log in to our apps, you can follow the below steps as well.
Step 1: Log in to your app with Facebook Login. (Web browser)
Step 2: Go to your Facebook profile's Apps and Websites settings tab: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
Step 3: Remove your app.
Step 4: Click the Removed sub-tab and click on your app.
Step 5: Click Send Request to trigger your callback.
Updated on November 01, 2018
Section 10 added on October 5, 2021